By: Oyvind Wistrom
These are difficult and unusual times, to say the least. We wanted to let you know that Lindner & Marsack, S.C. remains as committed as ever to your success, and are working extra diligently to help you prepare and answer questions about COVID-19, and to navigate this quickly evolving situation.
To do this, we will be making a few changes that will help us to continue to serve our clients (while keeping you and our staff safe). Here are some of the things we are doing:
- We have ensured that there will be no disruption in our service to you. Many of our attorneys are fully equipped to work from home. Our IT infrastructure is backed up and is secured.
- We will continue to provide you with E-alerts as necessary to help address the continually evolving legal landscape associated with COVID-19.
- At this point, we are not prohibiting any visitors from entering our offices. This policy may change, depending on further word from the CDC, and we will keep you posted.
- If clients prefer, we can shift in-person client meetings to conference calls.
- If any of our lawyers are working remotely, calls can be forwarded to their cell phones and the voicemail messages will continue to be sent to the lawyer via email.
- We have cancelled the May 6, 2020 Firm Seminar, which was scheduled to be held at the new Brookfield Conference Center. We are planning to present information from this seminar through periodic E-alerts after we stabilize from the effects of the coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding as we take these precautionary steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Lindner & Marsack attorney.