Please mark your calendar for Lindner & Marsack, S.C.’s Annual Compliance/Best Practices Seminar!
WHEN: April 14, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
375 South Moorland Road
This FREE half-day event will address current topics in labor, employment, benefits & worker’s compensation law and provide employers across industries with practical and creative solutions for addressing their toughest workplace legal challenges.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Labor Law Update: Including Recent NLRB Decisions, Right to Work and Collective Bargaining Trends
- 2016 Employment Law Update
- FMLA Update – A Best Practices Review
- The Use of Temporary Workers in 2016 – A Panel Discussion
- Update on Proposed Wisconsin Worker Compensation Act Reform
- Winning Strategies in Defending Worker Compensation Cases – How to Avoid Early Mistakes in Investigating Claims