Registration and a continental breakfast will be served beginning at 7:30 a.m. Click here to register.
April 28, 2015
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
375 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, Wisconsin
This FREE half-day event will address current topics in labor, employment, benefits and worker’s compensation law and provide employers across industries with practical and creative solutions for addressing their toughest workplace legal challenges.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Annual Labor & Employment Update (Plenary)
- Wellness Plans – Ensure ADA Compliance & Avoid EEOC Litigation
- Steps To Avoid The Retaliation Claim Trap
- Worker’s Compensation Update
- The National Labor Relations Board And Its Impact On Non-Union Employers